Thursday, October 22, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Reading and Writing

I am good at taking notes but I feel like sometimes my notes are too detailed. I know my notes are kind of all over the place but for me that works. So far the reading assignments are going well. They are kind of hard to get through sometimes due to length but that was to be expected. The writing assignments are okay, I am not a very creative writer by nature. I am a research writer, I like reiterating known things or findings in a way that is palatable to a broader audience. So I could work on being more creative. I like the layout of my blog and my website. There is not much that I can change that I would change. Although I am not a very creative writer, I am proud of my ability to write some creative stories when they strike. Cupid and Psyche is still one of my favorite stories but the Brer Rabbit stories are a close second. I also wrote a microfiction about Freya and I enjoy learning about that goddess a lot

Freya and the Necklace (1890) 

by James Doyle Penrose

No comments:

Post a Comment